Fertility Monitor Without Expensive Urine Test Sticks
Reduce the Time it Takes to Conceive
The OvaCue is an electronic fertility monitor designed specifically to increase your chances of conceiving. With the OvaCue, you can predict your ovulation date up to seven days in advance by measuring changes in the electrolyte concentration of your saliva and cervical mucus with the use of an oral and vaginal sensor. The OvaCue is ideal for women with regular cycles or irregular cycles. The OvaCue has been clinically proven to be 98.3% accurate in monitoring ovulation in studies sponsored by the National Institute of Health. The OvaCue is simple to use. Recording your oral and vaginal readings each day takes only seconds.
Reliable and Convenient
On the market for over 20 years, OvaCue has helped tens of thousands of couples conceive. And because the OvaCue is not urine-based (no expensive, messy urine test strips), it can be used for years with no additional purchases required.
- Advance notice up to 7 days to plan some fun for your baby dancing!
- Gives additional peace of mind by not only predicting ovulation but confirming ovulation as well.
- No recurring costs for urine test sticks or charting subscriptions.
- Works for women with irregular cycles and PCOS too.
- Fast - testing takes only a few seconds each day.
- Share your charts with your OBGYN and the TTC community - works in conjunction with OvaGraph, the official charting tool of Taking Charge of Your Fertility.
- World class customer service and support - comes with 1 year warranty.
How It Works
OvaCue measures changes in the electrolyte levels in your saliva and cervical mucus that are impacted by the hormone estrogen. Unlike urine-based fertility monitors that require messy (not to mention costly and bad for the environment) urine testing, OvaCue uses the patented Electrolyte Method to predict PLUS confirm ovulation.
Simply place the oral sensor on your tongue daily and OvaCue will record a reading of the electrolyte resistance in your saliva. The monitor will track trends in these readings, looking to identify a specific trend (called the “Cue Peak) that marks the beginning of your fertile window. Once this trend is detected, your fertility calendar will show varying shades of blue (from light to dark), indicating low to peak fertility, and provide 5-7 days advance notice of ovulation. Planning intercourse for these blue days - the most fertile days of your cycle - will improve your chances of conceiving. OvaCue keeps track of your current cycle day and current fertility status — and stores previous months of readings.
Once you begin use of the vaginal sensor, the monitor is able to track trends in the vaginal readings to determine when your body switches from estrogen dominance to progesterone dominance, the clue it uses to confirm that ovulation occurred. As you move through your fertile window, signified by the blue days on the calendar, the monitor will be tracking the vaginal readings closely so that it can detect the trend it is looking for to confirm ovulation. Once this trend is detected, your fertility calendar will display a pink box, indicating “ovulation confirmed”. Confirming ovulation gives you added peace of mind and helps avoid the emotional roller coaster of a false positive on ovulation prediction.
Works for Irregular Cycles and PCOS and Here's Why
OvaCue is used successfully by women with irregular cycles and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). While other fertility monitors predict ovulation based on the attainment of a pre-determined level of a given hormone (either luteinizing hormone, estrogen, or a combination of the two), OvaCue has no predetermined level set — rather, it interprets each reading in your cycle in relation to your previous readings. OvaCue doesn't look for a specific reading based on statistical averages, it looks for an overall trend in your body's own unique readings. It is truly personal to you! This method of ovulation determination is particularly suitable for women with irregular cycles since a hormonal imbalance may prevent you from reaching a predetermined hormone level prior to ovulation.
Seamless Access Across Devices and Unheard of Levels of Support
With your purchase of an OvaCue Fertility Monitor, you will also receive free, unlimited access to OvaGraph, the official charting tool of Taking Charge of Your Fertility. You will be able to view all the same data no matter whether you are on desktop/laptop, tablet or smart phone.
It often comes as a surprise to our customers, but OvaCue Specialists at Fairhaven Health will assist you with interpretation of OvaCue readings, whenever necessary. And the vibrant OvaGraph community is always ready to assist and sprinkle you with baby dust! Every woman is unique but you are not alone in your journey to pregnancy.
Two OvaCue Fertility Monitor Options
The OvaCue Fertility Monitor comes in two different formats - the "traditional" OvaCue Fertility Monitor and the new OvaCue Mobile!
1. The "traditional" OvaCue Fertility Monitor includes a handheld monitor, oral sensor, and a vaginal sensor. The monitor tracks trends in the readings to indicate your most fertile days in an easy-to-read, color-coded calendar. OvaCue users also have access to OvaGraph, a FREE online charting tool that can be used to graph your OvaCue readings, store an unlimited number of cycles, and much more. Change languages with the push of a button – displays in English, Spanish or Chinese.
2. Ovacue Mobile consists of an adapter, an oral sensor, and a vaginal sensor. The mobile adapter plugs directly into your mobile device, and the oral and vaginal sensors plug into the adapter. OvaCue Mobile works in conjunction with the OvaGraph mobile app, a FREE download from your App Store. It’s the ONLY total solution available using connected devices for your body's readings and syncing those readings through to charting and community.