OvaCue Fertility Monitor: Ovulation Prediction Made Easy
The most accurate and convenient way to monitor your fertility
The OvaCue is an electronic fertility monitor designed specifically to increase your chances of conceiving. With the OvaCue, you can predict your ovulation date up to seven days in advance by measuring changes in the electrolyte concentration of your saliva and cervical mucus with the use of an oral and vaginal sensor. The OvaCue is ideal for women with regular cycles or irregular cycles. The OvaCue has been clinically proven to be 98.3% accurate in monitoring ovulation in studies sponsored by the National Institute of Health. The OvaCue is simple to use. Recording your oral and vaginal readings each day takes only seconds.
Now there are two OvaCue Fertility Monitor options:
The OvaCue Fertility Monitor comes in two different formats - the "traditional" OvaCue Fertility Monitor and the new OvaCue Mobile!
1. The "traditional" OvaCue Fertility Monitor includes a handheld monitor, oral sensor, and a vaginal sensor. The monitor tracks trends in the readings to indicate your most fertile days in an easy-to-read, color-coded calendar. OvaCue users also have access to OvaGraph, a FREE online charting tool that can be used to graph your OvaCue readings, store an unlimited number of cycles, and much more. Change languages with the push of a button – displays in English, Spanish or Chinese.
2. Ovacue Mobile consists of an adapter, an oral sensor, and a vaginal sensor. The mobile adapter plugs directly into your mobile device, and the oral and vaginal sensors plug into the adapter. OvaCue Mobile works in conjunction with the OvaGraph mobile app, a FREE download from your App Store.
Reliable and Convenient
On the market for over 20 years, the OvaCue has helped tens of thousands of couples conceive. And because the OvaCue is not urine-based (no messy urine test strips), it can be used for years with no additional purchases required.
With the OvaCue Fertility Monitor, you receive:
- Up to seven days advance notice of ovulation, providing you a greater opportunity to conceive than any other method of ovulation prediction!
- Unparalleled accuracy for women with regular cycles or irregular cycles– clinically proven to be 98.3% accurate in monitoring ovulation.
- Simplicity and Convenience – Easy to use with no messy urine sticks or additional purchases required. Testing only takes seconds each day.
Displays your most fertile days with light blue to dark blue colors. Identifies possible ovulation with pink or purple day.
- Access to OvaGraph - a free online fertility charting system for graphing, storing, and sharing your OvaCue readings, basal temperatures, and other fertility signs.
- For a limited time, receive Free Priority Shipping!